- 4 Golden Tilefish fillets
- Amagansett Sea Salt as needed
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 ounce lemon oil
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Season the fish by rubbing a little lemon oil all over the flesh and skin of the fish. Next, season with the herbs, freshly ground black pepper and sea salt. Place on a sheet pan, skin side down, and roast in a 400 degrees Fahrenheit oven for about 12-15 minutes or until fish is just cooked. Serve & enjoy!